The reason Angel is ‘forever grateful’ to Twitter

CEBU, Philippines - Angel Locsin has many reasons to celebrate. A day after she turned 28 on April 23, the award-winning Kapamilya actress tweeted that she has 3 million Twitter followers. “Yey! I’m forever grateful to twitter. I will never forget kung pano nakatulong ang app na to sa panahon na may nangangailangan.. Sa mga naging kaibigan.. kaya to my 3M followers, Salamat! I have the sweetest followers ever.. at dito ko rin nakilala ang sweetest guy for me :) (kumu-Korni na ko! Ayoko na!) Thank you everyone from the deepest part of my heart, for choosing to be being part of my journey :) :) :)” she said. Angel just won Best Actress at the Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences (FAMAS) Awards for “One More Try,” where she played a mother who sacrificed everything to heal her son.